Get Let is now fifteen years old and we know our business extremely well.
We excel in our high service levels and in doing our jobs well. We are up to date with legislation, we take pride in our paperwork and we take satisfaction in serving both landlord and tenant. A letting agency encounters new challenges on a daily basis and we relish such challenges.
We believe that our letting advertisements are among the best in our industry. We ensure that we have a selection of very good quality photographs which show off the property and we take time to offer an informative description of the property and its neighbourhood.
Tenant selection is the most important part of letting and managing a property; if this is right and we manage the property as we should, then the tenancy will be straightforward.
We use the follow procedures to ensure that we get the best tenants:
- Take applications by email only.
- Assess emails and invite suitable applicants to a private viewing of at least ten minutes long.
- Assess all viewers and take notes on them all, seeing if they meet our criteria.
- Viewers who are interested will be invited to submit an offer in writing which will contain an application for the property and have all required references.
- Assuming that the offer comes from a party that interests us, we then verify references and call the landlord to present them.
If the landlord is happy to proceed we then send a formal acceptance requesting a booking deposit of €500. The formal offer reminds them of agreed conditions, such as no pets, smoking and agree not to sub-let.
Years in Operation
Debt / Borrowings
Get Let Team
Good management of a property does not simply mean processing rents. It also means taking care of tenant maintenance issues quickly, sending out our carefully chosen contractors, addressing any concerns or queries that landlords or tenants have, being the first port of call to address any problems.
When we move tenants into a property we:
- Spend an average of 35 minutes going through all paperwork with tenants.
- Carry out a comprehensive photo inventory.
- Explain how our maintenance app works, https://get.fixflo.com.
- Explain that we are contractually bound to carry out inspection visits.
- Register the tenancy with the RTB.
- Register utilities in the name of the tenants.
Each property is then inspected at least twice a year, with full feedback given to landlords about how we find your property’s condition.
From time to time we experience disagreements with tenants and these sometimes escalate to such an extent that we require RTB adjudication. Our experience of RTB adjudication has only been positive; we have found that if we can demonstrate that have done our best to work the problem out with the tenant then the RTB deem in our landlords’ favour.
Good paperwork is crucial for such an event, so we always ensure that our paperwork is fully up to date.